SHARDIYA NAVRATRI 2022: The nine-day pageant Navratri is likely one of the most auspicious festivals for Hindus. Navratri is noticed twice a 12 months, in spring and autumn. Chaitra Navratri is widely known in spring. Sharad Navratri, then again, is noticed in autumn. On Sharad Navratri, devotees worship the 9 incarnations of Goddess Durga, often called Navdurga.
This 12 months, Sharad Navratri can be celebrated from September 26 to October 4, in Shukla Paksha of the month of Ashwin as per the Hindu calendar.
On the second day of Navratri, the second type of Navdurga, Maa Brahmacharini is worshipped. She adorns a peaceable and nice look in white garments. She holds a japa mala (string of beads) in a single hand and a Kamandal, a standard water pot in one other hand. Based on Hindu scriptures, Goddess Brahmacharini pursued penance to appease Lord Shiva.
Watch Maa Brahmacharini Video Tweeted by Prime Minister Narendra Modi Earlier:
Navratri 2022 Day 2 Date and Muhurat
The second day of Navratri can be marked on September 27. Based on the Drik Panchang, the Dwitiya Tithi can be in impact from 3:08 AM on September 27 to 2:28 AM on September 28.
Navratri 2022 Day 2 Color: Pink
Pink is related to fierce nature and rage.
Om Dadhana Karapadmabhyamakshamala Kamandalu
Devi Prasidatu Mayi Brahmacharinyanuttama
Om Devi Brahmacharinyai Namah ॥
It’s believed that the people who worship Maa Brahmacharini are granted peace and happiness. She is alleged to regulate Lord Mangal, the controller of fortunes, and supplies her followers with knowledge and happiness.
- On this present day, the devotees get up early to be current for the morning puja.
- They’re anticipated to put on recent and clear garments for the puja.
- The idol of Goddess Brahmacharini is dipped in honey and milk and at last, vermillion is utilized to the brow of the idol.
- Devotees supply flowers, sandalwood, milk, rice, curd, and honey to the Goddess Brahmacharini in the course of the puja.
- She is worshipped with Hibiscus and white Lotus flowers in the course of the pooja.
Bhog to supply to Goddess Brahmacharini:
On Day 2 of Navratri, supply prasad of sugar.