Are you a journey lover? Then Rajasthan should be in your bucket listing because it is without doubt one of the most well-known journey locations within the nation. The state has stunning cities to discover from Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Pushkar and Jaisalmer. Other than these locations, Ajmer can also be counted among the many vacationer favorite locations. Throughout a visit to Ajmer, you’ll be able to benefit from the historic buildings and its stunning pure views. Ajmer’s tour may give you a memorable expertise.
So let’s now check out some well-known locations to go to in Ajmer.
1. Ajmer Sharif Dargah: This dargah of Garib Nawaz Khwaja Moinuddin Hasan Chishti is counted among the many holiest locations. Together with Dargah Sharif, you might also go to Nizam Gate, Aulia Masjid, Dargah Shrine, Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid, and Mahfilkhana.
2. Brahma Temple: It is without doubt one of the few temples dedicated to Lord Brahma. This temple has 52 ghats on the banks of Pushkar Sarovar Lake. This temple was constructed within the 14th century and is fabricated from marble and stone slabs.
3. Ana Sagar Lake: A man-made lake situated in Ajmer, the lake was constructed throughout 1135 -1150 AD by king Amoraja. Whereas travelling to Ajmer, sitting on the lakeside and searching on the sundown offers you an exquisite expertise.
4. Adhai Din Ka Jhonpda: This construction was remodeled right into a mosque by Sultan Ghori in 1198 AD. The situation is a wonderful combo of Indo-Islamic structure.
5. Ajmer Authorities Museum: It is without doubt one of the well-known vacationer spots in Ajmer. The museum is housed within the astounding fortified palace of the Mughal Emperor Akbar. The museum can also be referred to as Bharatpur Museum and holds a rich collection of archaeological artefacts. Together with stone sculptures, inscriptions, armour, and exquisite artworks.
Learn all of the Latest Lifestyle News right here