With lower than per week left for the Himachal Pradesh Meeting polls, BJP launched its manifesto for the hill state on Sunday. Implementation of the Uniform Civil Code (UCC), and job alternatives for youth are among the many 11 “commitments” made by the saffron get together in its ‘Sankalp Patra’ for Himachal Pradesh, the place meeting elections could be held in a single part on November 12.
Releasing the manifesto in Shimla, BJP president JP Nadda mentioned ladies empowerment stays a key focus for the get together.
— BJP (@BJP4India) November 6, 2022
“No matter was promised was delivered, no matter was not promised has additionally been delivered,” he added.
Some Of The Commitments Made By BJP In Its Manifesto
- As a part of the Him Startup scheme, BJP promised to rearrange a fund of Rs 900 crore.
- BJP additionally promised to create 8 lakh job alternatives for youth.
- BJP mentioned that if its authorities returns to energy within the state, Himachal would get 5 new medical faculties.
- Social gathering additionally promised to double the variety of cellular clinics in each meeting constituency so that folks in far-off areas can avail well being advantages.
- BJP promised to attach all-weather with all villages with an funding of Rs 5,000 crore.
- For lady college students, from class 6 to class 12, the get together promised to supply bicycles to varsities. In each district, two ladies’ hostels would even be arrange.
- Social gathering additionally promised scooters for ladies pursuing increased schooling
- Below this system ‘Shakti’, Rs 12,000 crores shall be spent over 10 years to develop infrastructure and transportation round spiritual locations and temples.
- A further quantity of Rs 3,000 yearly could be given underneath PM-Kisan Nidhi Yojana, and 10 lakh farmers could be added to this system.
- BJP promised to analyze Waqf properties as per regulation underneath a judicial.
- Focussing on ladies voters, Nadda launched the get together’s separate manifesto for them asserting 33 per cent reservation in authorities jobs.
BJP’s manifesto got here a day after rival Congress, which is hoping to make a comeback within the state, introduced 10 “ensures” in its ‘Pratigya Patra’ for the polls. Congress has additionally attacked the ruling BJP authorities within the state over inflation and unemployment.
Replying to a query, Nadda criticised the Congress manifesto saying it lacks each imaginative and prescient and weight
BJP had shaped a committee to take recommendations from most people to draft the manifesto. The get together is eyeing to alter the pattern of alternate governments in Himachal Pradesh.
Elections for the 68-member Himachal Pradesh Meeting shall be held on November 12, whereas the counting of votes will happen on December 8.
(With company inputs)
Learn all of the Latest Politics News right here