A large fireplace broke out within the nursing room of Safdarjung Hospital on Thursday afternoon attributable to a short-circuit. Fire engines had been rushed to the hospital to battle the blaze.
Delhi: Fire broke out within the nursing room of Safdarjung Hospital attributable to a short-circuit earlier this afternoon. It was doused shortly. pic.twitter.com/K6AW59pfGW
— ANI (@ANI) January 14, 2021
No harm has been reported. The fireplace broke out on the fourth flooring of the hospital. It was doused shortly.
Safdarjung Hospital is likely one of the greatest authorities hospitals within the capital.
More particulars awaited